Accounting and Financial Reporting
View policy pdf: Financial Report Policy
The Accounting Department is responsible for the preparation and interpretation of all external financial reports, and the preparation and interpretation of all internal financial reports concerning the university as a whole.
Reason for Policy
Financial Reporting procedures at the University of Georgia shall be in accordance with the policies and procedures of the University System of Georgia.
- Preparation and publication of the Annual Financial Report of the University.
- Preparation or review of all monthly or quarterly financial reports to be forwarded to the Board of Regents.
- Preparation of all monthly or quarterly financial reports to be forwarded to the State Audit Department
- Preparation of Georgia Sales Tax Reports to be forwarded to the Department of Revenue.
- Preparation or review of financial information to be forwarded to Federal Agencies or Departments (excluding reporting on sponsored programs post award accounting) when such information is presented in the name of the University of Georgia.
Requests for specialized financial reports and information about regular financial reports should be addressed to the Accounting Department.
2015 UGA Annual Financial Report
Citation or Reference: Annual Financial Statements
This series provides a summary and report of fiscal year operations.
Responsible University Senior Administrator: Vice President for Finance & Administration
Responsible University Administrator: Associate Vice President - Finance Division
Policy Owner: Accounting Department
Policy Contact: Allison Davis
Phone Number: 706-542-1197